Custom Logos are a great way to advertise and add loyalty to your company. Give the gift of health. What better gift can you give than one that would encourage others to stay fit for life. Not all models of the Pedometers may be fit with custom logo labels.
Many of our customers attach custom logos to their pedometers and use them as a give-aways that promote better health; since these pedometers are generally worn on the outside of clothing, they make wonderful walking advertisements!
Label Artwork Requirements
- Artwork needs to be sent in one or more of the below formats.
- Artwork can be sent via e-mail or on disk to the below address.
- Several attempts maybe necessary to ensure best quality printing.
- Artwork needs to be scaled down to approximate label size, (2” x 2”).
- Minimum 600 dpi needed after scale down.
- Name of company, school, address, phone number and contact person needs to be visible.
- 4 color processing is available, additional color process may be charged.
- Specific color choice requires RGB or CMYK number match.
- Specific Text fonts maybe needed for processing.
- Specific details should be legible and precise when placing an order.
- Artwork “Sign Off” approval is sometimes required before final printing.
- Pad imprinting, silkscreen type production may be available.
- We will send you a Jpeg proof for your final approval, before printing.
- Estimated 1 week lead time before final printing.
Artwork formats in best workable order
- AI file (Adobe Illustrator, CC), PC format, in Curves, Corel versions, Vector Based, scaled to label size.
- TIF (Tiff Bitmap) Minimum 600 dpi, scaled to label size.
- JPEG (JPEG Bitmap) Minimum 600 dpi, scaled to label size
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script) Vectored only, scaled to size.